- The thing is — I can prove that there is no such thing as free will and that no one is actually responsible for anything!
- In order to believe in free will, you have to assume that you determined your own traits and values before you had any traits and values…
- If you didn’t, all your behavior has been the result of outside causes — your heredity and environment
- But how can you be responsible for any of what you were before you were?
- How can you be responsible for anything before you even existed?
- But then, I believe in free will anyway…
- Most likely, you do also
- Something’s wrong….
MY BEST GUESSES (SO FAR)