Don’t worry about misplaced text — I’m just beginning construction (which includes learning how).
- I don’t really know what it’s all about – I just SUSPECT that I’ve figured out some things that you haven’t…
- I’ll try to explain my conclusions.
- Some of them seem pretty important.
- For one thing, I’m pretty sure that reality is not the deterministic machine that ‘mainstream’ science keeps telling us it is – there’s a bit of what modern science is telling us that sounds like “MAGIC.”
- In other words, we shouldn’t toss religion and ultimate meaning just yet…
- Even PURPOSE.
- If you believe in “free will,” you believe in MAGIC!
- On with the show… CHAPTER — 2 (Chapter 1 | What it’s all about (what-it-s-all-about.life)